|Portable, flexible solutions for stand/alone or PC/based data acquisition
The Hydra Series is available in three models to fit many application requirements. The 2620A Hydra Data Acquisition Unit is a compact front end for use with your PC. The portable 2625A Hydra Data Logger features non/volatile memory that stores more than 2000 scans, for stand/alone applications. And the 2635A Hydra Data Bucket with its removable memory card for data and set/up storage is the most versatile model / ideal for remote monitoring applications.
All models are easy to set up and reconfigure from the front panel. Additionally, all units have bi/directional communication via RS/232C, which enables control from a host computer. The RS/232C interface also supports stand/alone use with a serial printer. An optional GPIB/IEEE/488 interface is available for the 2620A only.
The Hydra Series is extremely rugged and able to operate in diverse environments. Its operating range is 0 to 60ÂºC, and it is tested to stringent shock and vibration standards. Hydraâ€™s sturdy metal chassis effectively shields against electromagnetic interference, maintaining high measurement accuracy on low level signals.Features:
- Channel Scanning: can be continuous scanning, scanning at an interval time, single scans, or triggered (internal or external) scans
- Channel Monitoring: make measurements on a single channel and view these measurements on the display
- Channel Scanning and Monitoring: view measurements made for the monitor channel while scanning of all active channels continues
- Multi-Function Display: Left (numeric) display shows measurement readings; also used when setting numeric parameters; Right (alphanumeric) display used for numeric entries, channel number selection and display, status information, and operator prompts
- Front-Panel Operation
- Measurement Input Function and Range:
Volts dc (Vdc), dc voltage ranges 300 mV, 3 V, 30 V, 300 V
Volts ac (Vac), ac voltage ranges 300 mV, 3 V, 30 V, 300 V
Frequency (Hz), 15 Hz to 1 MHz
Resistance (Î©), resistance ranges: 300 Î©, 3 kÎ©, 30 kÎ©, 300 kÎ©, 3 MÎ©, 10 MÎ©
- Temperature Measurement: Thermocouple types J, K, E, T, N, R, S, and B, and Hoskins Engineering Co. type C are supported. Also, DIN/IEC 751 Platinum RTDs are supported
- Totalize Events on the Totalizing Input
- Alarm Limits and Digital Output Alarm Indication
- 4-Terminal Resistance Measurements (Channels 1 through 10 only)
- RS-232 Computer Interface Operation
- Measurement Rate Selection
- Nonvolatile Memory: Storage of minimum, maximum, and most recent measurements for all scanned channels. Storage of Computer Interface setup, channel configurations, and calibration values.
- RS-232 interface (IEEE-488 available with option 05)
- 90 to 264 Vac, 50 or 60 Hz operation; or 9.0 to 16 Vdc
- Weight: 7 lb; Size: 93 mm (3.67 in)H x 216 mm (8.5 in)W x 312 mm (12.3 in)D