- High input sensitivity extends applications
- Extensive input conditioning improves accuracy
- Variable display digits improve readability
- External DC operation extends portability
- Standard TCXO timebase
- Proven reliability
- High Input Sensitivity
- Sensitivity of at least 15 mV rms reduces the need for preamps, and improves low level signal measurement accuracy.
- Extensive Input Conditioning
- A low pass filter, automatic or manual attenuator and trigger level control features provide versatile signal/to/noise conditioning for optimum accuracy.
- Variable Display Digits
- View only readable digits from stable signals by controlling the number of display digits. Use as few as 3 or as many as 11 digits.
- External DC Operation
- Wide range (9/15V) external DC input power allows use of sources such as 12V automobile power to keep the timebase warm, or charge the battery option while in transit to remote sites.