- 200x magnification probe enables inspection of both multimode and singlemode end/faces inside ports and on patch cords
- Miniature display boasts an exceptionally sharp 1.8" screen
- Troubleshooting is 10 times faster than with traditional scopes
- Grip trigger activation extends battery life
- Various probe adapter tips allow for inspection through many different connector port types
Use the FT/500 FiberInspectorâ„¢ Mini to examine installed fiber terminations or ensure terminations are smooth and clean. Avoid the #1 cause of cause of fiber link failure: dirty end/faces.
Dirt, dust and other contaminants are the enemy of high/speed data transmission over optical fiber. Todayâ€™s network applications require more bandwidth, making loss budgets tighter than ever. It is critical that all optical connections are clean and free of contaminants to ensure application success.
The Fluke Networks FT500 FiberInspector Mini Video Microscope puts the solution to contaminated end/faces in the palm of your hand. This portable video microscope works ten times faster than traditional scopes. Simply insert the probe and inspect installed fiber connectors through the bulkhead adapters without accessing the backside of the patch panels. Using a video microscope also completely ensures that no harmful laser light ever reaches your eyes.
Its miniature size makes the FiberInspector Mini extremely portable and convenient. The device displays exceptionally sharp images on its 1.8" screen. Extend battery life in the grip trigger mode.