MBT 250 Digital SDTP Rework and Repair System - The MBT 250 SDTP features PACE's patented SensaTemp technology and comes standard with the following handpieces:
S - PS-90 Universal Soldering Iron,
D - SX-90 Sodr-X-Tractor,
T - TT-65 ThermoTweez, and the
P â€“ TP-65 ThermoPik
Self-contained, three channel capability offers high capacity, low temperature SMT/Thru-Hole soldering and desoldering. Digital readout displays the current channel's temperature information, error codes and programming status. Supplied with PS-90 Universal Soldering Iron, SX-90 Sodr-X-Tractor, TT-65 ThermoTweez Handpiece & TP-65 ThermoPik Handpieces.
Tips Sold Separately
- AUTO Snap-VAC improves thru-hole desoldering performance, and increases tip life - PACE EXCLUSIVE feature
- "QUIET FLO" pump for vacuum and pressure
- Operates any three SensaTemp handpieces simultaneously
- Automatic or manual tip temperature setback and power down, constant memory
- Automatic tip offset compensation system
- Power Requirements115VAC, 60Hz, 230VAC, 50/60Hz, 184 Watts maximum 207 Watts maximum
- Handpiece SpecsSensaTemp Only
- Tip to ground resistance2 ohms or less
- Tempersture stability1.1Â°C (Â° 2Â°F) at idle from set tip temp.
- Tip Temperature Range38Â° to 482Â°C (100Â° to 900Â°F) nominal
- Vaccuum Rise TimeEvacuates 33cc (2 cubic inch) volume to 25cmHg. (10in Hg.) in 150ms.
- Pressure.48 Bar (7 p.s.i.) nominal at maximum setting
- Airflow9 SLPM (0.32 SCFM) maximum