The Agilent E4432B RF signal generator offers a wide range of digital modulation capabilities for research and development, manufacturing or troubleshooting applications. Providing a comprehensive feature set, it generates standard and custom digital modulation formats, filtering and burst shapes, as well as versatile analog modulation, with superior quality, reliability and worldwide support // at an affordable price.
- 250 kHz up to 2 GHz
- Flexible, expandable architecture with upgrade path for options
- Electronic attenuator, built/in function generator, superior level accuracy, and step sweep (frequency, power and list)
- Built/in digital modulation formats for DECT, GSM, NADC, PDC, PHS, and TETRA (Option UN3/UN4)
- External analog I and Q inputs
- Versatile data generation with burst capabilities
- Wideband AM